Get all energy information centralised, ordered, up-to-date and always accessible from anywhere.
- Automated bulk uploading of bills into the software from any file type, compatible with any existing utilities supplier.
- Management of all types of energy supplies (electricity, gas, diesel, etc.) and water
- Inventory manager of consumption points (buildings, establishments, lighting boxes, etc.) with a descriptive file and document manager.
Find and fix billing errors and spot problems to reduce costs and guarantee the correct payment.
- Over 20 types of alerts to detect potential billing anomalies
- Comprehensive auditing of the price and the correct billing for fixed and indexed pass-pool and pass-through rates.
- Procurement batch manager applicable to any commercial product on the market.
- Incident Management from activation to closure.
- Integration of meter readings and comparison with billing information.
Optimise your supply contracts and pay less for the energy you consume.
- Customisable alerts for contract optimisation and prevention of penalties (power, rate, reactive power, etc.)
- Mass power optimiser according to different investment and restriction criteria.
- Generation of supply inventories and consumption profiles for the purchase of energy.
Control your energy expenditure in a continuous and systematic way.
- Customisable overload and deviation alerts in relation to the forecasted usage.
- Monitoring and control of expenditure in relation to the budget.
- Management of expenditure forecasts for changes in consumption or contract conditions.
- Details and control of invoicing and expenditure according to the groupings of the economic management of the organisation (cost centres, economic codes, functional areas …)
Track and analyse your consumption.
- Energy or water overconsumption alerts.
- Evolutionary analysis by time periods and comparison between elements of your energy consumption and GHG emissions.
- Indicators and KPIs of energy efficiency and the supply price to your organisation and each of the points of consumption.
- Benchmarking against more than 7,000 buildings incorporated into the SIE.
- Loading and display of informed or tracked time curves.
Who are we addressing?
· Public administration and companies with a large number of utility supplies
· Maintenance companies
- Manage your energy supplies
- Audit your utility bills
- Choose the best utility contract for you
- Track and reduce your consumption
- Maximise utility bill savings
- Reduce the emission of greenhouse gases (GHG)