Manage, monitor, and optimize the functioning of your self-consumption equipment
- Capture and upload of investors’ energy generation data
- Capture of data on energy injected into the network by remote dialling the meter
- Validation of surplus compensation
- Monitoring the evolution of energy generated by individual or collective equipment
- Accounting for the energy generated and self-consumed by the organisation
- Inventory of equipment with indicators
- Centralised supervision of equipment operation using alarms
- Analysis of the potential for self-consumption equipment
The services that complement self-consumption are:
- Accounting and supervision of self-consumption equipment
- Validation of surpluses
- Management of collective self-consumption and energy communities
Keep track of the energy generated by your equipment month to month.
Follow the evolution of the energy generated by your equipment and the destination of this energy.
Calculate the energy balance between self-consumption and generation.