- Loading capacity + 50 different types of billing for marketers in different formats.
• Remote dialling to meters and photovoltaic production equipment.
• Automatic acquisition of hourly consumption data and invoicing of distributor and marketing websites (.xlm, .xls, .pdf and others).
• Acquisition of consumption data from third-party monitoring applications.
• Acquisition of data from information providers (meteorology, statistics agencies…).
• Capacity for loading information on buildings’ energy performance certificates.
- • Validation of invoicing data integrity (>20 types of validation)
• Global and segmented validation of invoiced prices (>15 types of validation) for fixed and indexed pool and pass-through rates
• Management of the invoice confirmation cycle and incident management.
• Manage batch contracts applicable to any commercial product on the market.
• Integration of physical readings and comparison with billing information.
Optimisation of utilities
- Optimisation of LT and HT power according to different converter criteria.
- Contracted rate optimisation.
- Comparison simulator of fixed and indexed offers for batch contracts.
- Manage inventory of utilities and consumption per period.
- Ongoing information on wholesale energy markets.
- Calculate, consult, and visualise the inventory and balance of energy consumption, cost, and CO2 emissions corresponding to time periods and sources, uses, and types of elements.
- Balances of photovoltaic consumption and self-consumption in buildings and equipment.
- Grouping and management of invoicing for cost centres.
- Manage inventory of utilities and descriptions of each.
- Manage energy inventory for buildings, control boards and equipment, and descriptions of each.
- Georeferenced visualisation and inventory of illumination points for public lighting.
- Calculate, consult, and visualize indicators of the organization’s global consumption, costs, and CO2 emissions
- Calculate, consult, and visualize indicators of the building, control board, or equipment efficiency (e.g. kWh/m3).
- Internal and external benchmarks of global and individual indicators.
- Calculate variation in consumption, costs, and emissions across periods.
- Automatically generate base lines and calculate normalised savings.
Alarms and supervision
- Overconsumption and abnormal energy behaviour alarms.
- Penalty alarms for reactive energy and utilities without consumption.
- Dashboard with global surveillance of the behaviour of all elements.